If you're anything like me, then your social media timelines have been inundated the past few weeks with opinions on issues of race, gender, politics, even a couple scrooges who aren't feeling the holidays. I'm guilty of posting and playing right into the negativity as well!
Since I'm a card carrying member of the Bey Hive, of course I've had her new song and video on repeat. It's completely pointless and fun, but I thought for the sake of something a little less serious, I'd post the top five things we can all learn from Beyonce's 7/11 video - and if you haven't seen it (WHY?) here's a link to the full (hilarious) video:
1. The potty dance is now "in." Mino and Nelly have been ahead of the curve all along.
2. No one can execute this move stylishly - That's why no one should try!
3. New uses for those scraps of Christmas wrapping paper
4. Never drop that alcohol - isn't that a given though?
5. Dancing in your undies is just more fun!